Looking for a new twist on dinner parties with friends? Join Chef Ruth Nixon at The Whisk & Ladle for a private party cooking class. Enjoy an evening of laughter, good food and drink while learning how to prepare a culinary feast! Chef Ruth will tailor a custom menu to delight you and your guests. Celebrate the world's cuisines and discover new flavours to introduce to your own cooking repertoire.
Minimum of four, maximum of eight students per class. Each class runs approximately 3 1/2- 4 hours long. Prices range from $75-$95 per student based on menu.
Each student will receive a recipe booklet, enjoy a dinner party style tasting of their efforts and a small take-home bag of foods prepared.
All classes are hands-on so you may get involved as much or as little as you would like!
Steps for booking a class:
1) Find a group of family or friends who would like to participate, minimum 4 students maximum 8 students
2) Decide on best date(s) for the group, we recommend having a couple of alternative dates in case we are unable to accommodate your first request.
*Classes will be held in the late afternoon/early evening, Tuesday through Sunday
3) Decide on cuisine of interest with your group- whether it is a specific ethnic cuisine you are interested in or a favourite meal you would like to learn to prepare.
4) Email or call 905-892-9262 with your choices and finalize details with our staff.
5) Show up ready for a fun, interactive evening with Chef Ruth and a post-class dinner party in her cosy cafe!